Maybe you can’t find the exact ready-to-use beat in our shop to fit your needs. Or maybe you just need a more personal approach. This is where our expert in-house production team comes in!
We can help you finish your song, track, or beat – or create it entirely from scratch – exactly how you want it. We also provide mixing and mastering services.
How to get started.
Let us know your idea
Once you have a project in mind, click Start a project today! to get going. This is where you let us know all your ideas and what you want the finished product to sound like. Go into as much detail as you can. Include reference tracks, so we know which genre(s) and sound(s) we’ll be working with.
Original beats. Your message, with a Soundcloud or YouTube link as a reference track, is usually enough for us to get started on your project. But please be as detailed and specific as you can. Let us know all your criteria.
Mastering. Provide us with an unmastered 44.1kHz 16-bit or 24-bit WAV file, and let our professionals work their magic.
Mixing and mastering. Provide ungrouped, unmastered multitrack WAV stems and a couple of reference tracks. We’ll do the rest.
Assigning your order to a beatmaker
Once we have your specifications, we’ll assign it to the beatmaker that best fits your project, within 24 hours.
Receive a free demo, sign the contract, and complete payment
Within 2–5 days, the beatmaker will create a watermarked demo preview for you of between 15 and 30 seconds. Once you’ve checked the demo, choose from the following:
Approve and continue working on the demo. At this point we’ll discuss the deadline, sign a contract, and you'll pay 100% of the price.
Give us more details. We’ll make one more new demo according to your feedback. If this fails to meet your expectations, we'll simply stop the project, and you won’t have to pay a penny. We don't charge anything for our demo previews.
The beatmaker will work on the approved demo. We create multiple versions of the track: We don’t stop until you’re completely happy. You can give us feedback at any time.
An MP3 version of the final product will be sent to you for your approval. If you’re happy with it, we’ll send you the full package, including a master file and all stems, in WAV format.
- How exactly do I get going?- Register for a buyer account
- Log in, go to your dashboard, and select the service you’re interested in
- Tell us what you’re looking for. Include example tracks for reference
- We’ll be in touch via email once we’ve analyzed your request
- How much time does it take to finish a production?It depends on the project’s complexity.
Usually, it takes 5–10 business days to turn it into a fully realised track.
Mixing and mastering takes 2–3 days.
- Do you work with singers and songwriters? I want to have a vocal on my beat.Unfortunately, we don’t provide this service.
We can only make instrumental tracks. You will have to take care of the vocal.
Once we finish with the instrumental track arrangement, you can start searching for a songwriter.
However, if you send us a tuned and time-stretched acapella that’s ready for mixing, we can add these vocals to the beat for free!
- Which genres and styles do you work with?We work in absolutely every genre of commercial music.
Just show us what you’re interested in, and it’s more than likely we can produce something in that genre.
- Can you work with my audio files (samples) or MIDI?We’ll first need to check if the quality matches ours, but yes! We really love collaborating with our clients!
- Can I have any influence over the production of my beat?Sure! The best time to give us your feedback is after you’ve received your first demo from us. We keep working on it according to your requests and only charge you when you’re satisfied with our work.
After your order has been paid for, you cannot request major changes, such as to the main melodies, sound design, or reference tracks. However, small edits to custom beats – such as mixing, adding FX and samples, or changing the arrangement – are absolutely fine.
Try to send all your ideas as a single email and give precise feedback including the timestamps where you would like changes to be made. We really appreciate organized and structured feedback, and it ensures an end result that is closer to your brief.
- What do I receive in the final package?Your final package contains:
- Labeled 16-bit wet tracked-out stems (with names like “Kick”, “Lead1”, “Lead2”, “Clap1”, and “Clap2”).
- Mastered and unmastered files, both as 44.1kHz 16-bit WAVs and 320kbps MP3s.
- A contract including a non-disclosure agreement and with full authorship and copyright transferred to you.
- If vocals were used in the beat, you will also receive an instrumental version.
- How do you deliver the files?Dropbox. You'll get private links both during and after the production process.
Please note that we only store files on our Dropbox account for 30 days.
You are responsible for downloading the final package to your computer.
We cannot guarantee that we'll be able to recover lost files after 30 days from final delivery.
- Do you send the project files to your clients?Yes, we do! Project files cost an extra $200, as they offer valuable insight into a beatmaker’s production technique. Do bear in mind that, as well as software plugins, we use hardware and DSP plugins, so you may encounter problems when opening a project file on your computer if you do not have the requisite plugins.
As standard, we provide you with multitrack stems. Each track from the project is saved and exported as a WAV file. This is usually enough for you to play around with and make a remix.
- Will I receive a contract for the project?We provide a certificate of authentication that includes all the necessary information about the project, including privacy, term, deadline, and payment details, as well as a non-disclosure agreement and transfer of rights.
- Can I buy a beat from your Services page?Sorry, this is not possible. The demos are there simply to represent the quality of our sound and production. We can, however, make a new beat that is similar to what you hear on that page.
- Do you offer any discounts?This is a commercial service focused on business clients, and as such, we don’t offer discounts on individual custom-made beats. We do, however, provide discounts when you order multiple beats and pay 100% in advance. Contact us for more information on any deals we may be able to offer you.
- What payment options do you accept?The easiest, safest, and most popular payment method is PayPal.
You can pay with your PayPal balance or pay through PayPal with your credit card (including Mastercard, Visa, and Maestro). We also accept debit cards, crypto payments, Zelle, and wire transfers.
Please note that all transaction fees must be paid by the client. Payment is required in full after confirming your demo. Payment must be made in one single transaction.
- How do I know it’s safe to work with Beathunterz?- You don't have to pay until after you’ve received your free demo. If you wish to proceed, only then will we ask for 100% of the price in advance. This is how we make every deal absolutely risk-free. If you don’t like something, don't pay for it!
- Paying via PayPal gives you Purchase Protection for Buyers™.
- Our platform has been featured in publications such as Mixmag and DJ Mag and has appeared at the Amsterdam Dance Event, the International Music Summit in Ibiza, and Dancefair.
- We are approved by the Association for Electronic Music as a DJ-focused download site which licenses content legitimately from artists and remunerates accordingly.
- Can I get a refund?No. Once you have approved the demo, paid for the service, and signed the contract, there are no refunds.
- Why should choose Beathunterz for custom-made beats?You are guaranteed a bespoke product. You want custom-made? You get custom-made, from scratch, based on an exclusive idea, with an original melody and top-quality sounds.
Our prices are fixed. We never try to sell you an improved product for a higher price. We offer you top quality from the beginning! Just compare our demos with those of other beatmaking websites, and you'll hear the difference.
Our producers regularly release music on major labels themselves, so they know what’s trending and what’s likely to be popular in coming months.
We’re the only ghost production company providing custom-made services that is accredited by the Association for Electronic Music.
- Why don't you provide any promotion, commercial label releases, or help with A&R like other companies do? I'd pay for it!Many fake companies promise to make you the next big thing, “guaranteeing” that your song will be signed to a major label. We implore you not to waste your time and money on such offers. No one can make such promises. If it was that easy, you’d see new artists releasing on the best labels every day.
In fact, getting a record deal nowadays is a complicated process. After you’ve bought a beat and finished your track, you have to work hard to promote yourself through social media, play live gigs, build your catalogue, and grow your profile.
This is all part of artist management. You can choose to do it yourself or pay for the help of a professional manager or an agency. Beathunterz is not a management agency. We are specialists in creating beats. Our main goal is to provide you with the best audio production service we can.
- I'm a producer and would love to work for you!Our custom beat production team is full, but we love hearing from producers who are willing to create beats to be sold as readymade.
Still have questions?
Feel free to ask our support team. We’ll be in touch as soon as we can.